Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rough Night

We had a really bad last night. Max woke up 2 hours after he went to bed screaming and crying. I ran to get him, so he would not wake up Crocker. I got him and brought him out into the living room. He was still screaming and would not calm down. I do not know if he had a nightmare, was scared of the storms, or if his head was hurting from falling out of the chair.
I finally got him calmed down and tried to put him back in bed. He started screaming and would not lay down. So, I brought him to bed with me. He still would not lie down and just wanted me to hold him. Finally, he calmed down enough to lay back in the bed. With the help of some patting he fell asleep.
He had a fitful nights sleep and kicked me a couple of times. He woke up bright and EARLY and has acted okay today. I am hoping he will have a better night tonight.

2 comments:

other gpa said...

probably remembering the gorilla from the resturant in houston, haha

Max said...

When I was little I had TERRIBLE nightmares. Would scream in the middle of the night and wake up the whole household. God bless little Max, whatever the problem. Much love, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved