Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday

I had such a fun day planned for us and then Sheldon had to work. So, I decided to stay home and clean the house. The boys played around and watched movies this morning. They both slept about 3 hours this afternoon. All that cleaning must have worn them out! ha!
When they got up, Sheldon was on his way home. I got us all dressed up and talked him into taking us out for an early dinner.



We went to a Mexican restaurant and it was so good! The boys were so well behaved and it was nice to not have to cook!
They have complimentary ice cream for after your meal.
This little guy LOVED it!


I gave him a few licks and then took it away. He was NOT happy.


He cried for more.


He does not cry often and I have had many people say they have never seen a picture of him crying. Well he did tonight and it was not pretty. Well until I gave him more ice cream. :)

1 comment:

Kindly old man said...

Mean ole mama. You give that little fella his own ice cream in the future!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved