Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day!

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. It was a fun day. We invited the parents to a Sweetheart Lunch. It was fun and all the students except 2 had a parent come. Those 2 ate lunch by me and the teacher. Then the parents came back to the classroom. The students read the book they had been practicing to their parent. Then, they sang 3 songs. It was a great time! When the parents left, the students opened up their Valentine's. They were so funny. They would read each one and then have to yell across the room to thank the person. The little weird boy looked at his first Valentine and said "Ooh, it's from me." I turned it over and said no it's from so and so. It is to you. ha ha.
Here is a picture of all the goodies that I collected. My teacher gave me a heart shaped donut. I have never seen one before. It is pretty cool!


Then, I came home. I got a migraine. It was not fun. I made spaghetti for supper. Sheldon came home with a dozen roses and a card for me. He did not feel good either. so, we went to bed at 7. Oh well.
On Saturday, we will be getting our new edition. Mikey will be here around 10!





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved