Saturday, February 24, 2007

Kindergarten is over!

Yesterday was my last day in Kindergarten. It was an eventful day. There was a bomb threat at the middle school next door, so they evacuated to our school. It messed up the lunch schedule, so all the kids had to eat in the classroom. That afternoon, we had a party for my last day. The teacher had cupcakes and drinks. She had a card that all the students had signed. Then, she gave me a basket with a lot of teacher stuff in it. Good News: Popcorn has been pooping outside. YAY!!! He has not been in the house since Sheldon spanked him for it!!!







No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved