Thursday, February 8, 2007

PTA

Today was a PTA meeting day. After school most of the Kindergarten teachers went out to eat dinner. We went to Ruby Tuesdays. It was really nice. Then, we went to the meeting. It was okay. It lasted 1 1/2 hours. At the end, they had door prizes. My number was called and I won a $25 gift card to Cracker Barrel. YAY!!!
Tomorrow my teacher will not be at school. She took off to go with her son on a field trip. She left the sub a note that said I would be teaching and to help me with whatever I needed. haha. So, I will be completely in charge tomorrow. It will be a true test as to my ability as a teacher. Let's hope it goes well!!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved