Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Edition #2

So, many of you know about our new edition. Have you ever seen how football stadiums and different places have customers pay money to name the place? Well, Sheldon and I though we would offer a proposition to our favorite aunt. We will lat her name the new edition for a small fee of $10,000. Just be thinking about it. :) Ruth Jewel cannot be the name, though. haha. Just kidding. We will name our new edition, but we will take suggestions. So far we have:
1. Ruth Jewel
2. Jay Robert (J.R.)

and that is it. If you have an idea, let us know!!! Love you!!!

I am actually feeling better today. I am not as exhausted as I have been and I am not nauseous for once. YAY! Pray that things keep going smoothly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to bid $25 gift card to the restaurant of your choice for naming rights to the "new addition".

1. GOSH - (Grandaughter of Snack Hoesli)
2. Kernal Hoesli (You already have popcorn and a Kernal outranks a pfc-get used to it Sheldon)

Anonymous said...

I will give 2- $50 gift cards to your favorite restaurant for the following names:

Abby (Jenny's alias) Elizabeth
(baby be called Abby)

William Maxwell (after Jenny's grandpa and Sheldon's grandpa)
(baby be called Max)

Anonymous said...

Nana has more money than sense!
The only other person with more money than Nana is the crazy Aunt. She probaly wants a name like Kaye or orange Jello!

Stac said...

Oh wow! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! I look forward to hearing all the fun stuff of pregnancy!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved