Monday, February 5, 2007

Full Day Teaching

Today was my first full day as the teacher. It was GREAT!!! I absolutely loved it. I am so glad that I took advantage of the student teaching opportunity. I am learning so much. It is amazing how fast the day flies by when you are teaching. I got to school at 8:30 and looked up and it was 10:30. Today we learned about the penny, the letter Dd, and transportation. Most of the students were well behaved. I had one student that was testing me to see how much she could get away with. She did not get away with much. She went from green, to yellow, to red, to the board, and then to the bookcase. Usually, red is the lowest the student goes. Sheldon got off today at 1:00. He has to go back to work at midnight to unload some aircraft. That stinks! I hope I do not get scared!!! :) We will have to see what tomorrow brings at school!!!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved