Thursday, February 22, 2007

My two boys

Tomorrow is my last day at Southwest Elementary. Monday, I go to Mercer Middle. I have had it so easy in Kindergarten. I am sure 6th grade will be a test. My last observation from my University Supervisor was today. The highest score you can get on the rubric is a 3. Well, she gave me all 3's. It kinda made me mad. All 3's mean that you have mastered every element and you are a great teacher. Well I may do some things well, but I am still learning. it was like she does not even care since she only observed me for 7 weeks. My teacher gave me a couple 2's, many 2.5's, and a few 3's. I felt more comfortable with those scores. It really gave me an idea of what to work on. I had to grade myself also. I found that I graded myself more harshly than either of them. Oh well, I guess I am doing better than I thought.
On Christmas Eve, Sheldon and I collected shells at the beach. I recently made a wreath out of them. I need to collect more shells for the inside and the sides, but other than that it turned out pretty well.




Here are some pictures of my two boys. they are so cute when they are playing. Sheldon gets down in the floor with Popcorn and they wrestle. haha. Then, Popcorn is so tired that he has to take a nap.



Also, many of you know that I am expecting. Thanks to someone who opened their mouth. :) Anyways, here is a picture of the test.


Oh, Sheldon's request for Compassionate/compelling request for exception to stop loss was denied. It is just a matter of time before he is gone. Please keep our little, growing family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear with the wreaths your turning into your mother! The two boys are resting nicely.

Unknown said...

hey jb! i love your website. mom sent me the address. your dog is so cute. love the name. it definitely seems appropriate. good luck with the teaching! -cc



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved