Friday, February 9, 2007

Homemade Pizza

I was in Target after work getting a few things. I decided to make homemade pizza for dinner. I have seen my dad make it numerous times. I figured it could not be that hard. I was wrong! I came home and put on my new apron. It was my grandmothers. It has a pocket and a dishcloth on it. :) I made the dough and fried the sausage. Then, I had to spread the dough out onto 2 pizza pans. Well, I could not get it to work. The dough kept ripping and it was making me so angry. I put all the dough on one pizza pan. Well in the oven,it expanded. I thought it was going to bake over the side of the pan. I guess it turned out okay, but I will not make it again!





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved