Friday, February 2, 2007

Observations

Today my university supervisor came to observe me for the 1st time. It went really well. She did not have any negative things to say and she was impressed by me. She said I was doing great. I am so glad that the students were attentive and listened well while she was there. The boys in my class stopped up the boys bathroom in our classroom. Someone flushed a toy in the potty and the janitor cannot fix it. They have to call in a work order. I have been having to take the boys to the school bathroom. Well, they have started sliding under the stalls and then standing on the toilet to peep over at their neighbor. I just cannot believe some of the things that boys come up with.
I start teaching full time for the next 2 weeks. It should be very interesting. This weekend, I am going to work on my lessons for the week of the 12th. I am going to go to the mall with Sheldon, sleep late, and clean house. Tonight, we went to Panera bread for dinner. While I was waiting for Sheldon to come, I went into a Home Goods. I bought decorative dishtowels for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter. So, I have decorations up until May! Haha Now I just need door decorations. :)

1 comment:

Stac said...

Oh I LOVE that store! I spend so much time at Home Goods...Almost as much time as Hobby Lobby!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved