Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super Bowl

Tonight Sheldon and I are going to a Super Bowl Party at Chris and Becky's. Go Colts! Go Peyton Manning from TN!!!!! It should be really fun. We are also going to pick up the set it and forget it that they bought us for the wedding. It was on back order and it just got in. :) I think i might cook a roast on it tomorrow. I will post pictures of it! We also went to Blockbuster to exchange 4 movies that we got through the mail for 4 in the store. We are watching Fly Boys right now. It is turning colder here in GA. Maybe we will see some snow this week!!!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved