Saturday, February 10, 2007

Being sick is no fun...

>
I have a sinus infection and it sucks. I am coughing up flem and constantly blowing my nose. It is raw from the constant blowing. I went to the doctor last night. I got 3 medicines. I slept most of the day. Sheldon had to work, so tat sucked too. He came home for lunch to check on me. Then he got home at 6. I was feeling a little better. We went to eat at Cracker Barrel with the gift card from PTA. I ate some mashed potatoes and corn. Sheldon ate my fish. Then,I looked around the store. They have such cute stuff. I got this cross for the house.
Also, a couple days ago I bought Sheldon this riding shirt and pants. Now he will quit wearing good clothes to ride in. He will have jeans that are not stained with mud and ripped. :)





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved