Monday, February 12, 2007

New Edition

Sheldon and I are thinking of expanding our family. We have found a puppy that we really like. We are about 95% sure that Sheldon will go to Iraq in a few months. I want something to keep me company while he is gone, so we are getting a puppy. This way, Sheldon can help me train it before he leaves. It is a Shih-Poos. It is a cross of Shih-tzu and Poodle. It will get 10-12 pounds full grown. Here is a picture of the one we like.

I could not get the picture to work, but copy and paste this link into the address bar. His name is Popcorn.

http://www.councilkennels.com/Shih-poos%20popcorn,%20butterscotch,%20fluff-n-stuff.htm


Also, I had the name Daisie Mae picked out for my puppy. Well, it is a girl's name and this puppy is a boy. I am looking for a good boy puppy name.

1 comment:

Stac said...

Congrats on the new addition. I tagged you. Check out my blog to see what you need to do now!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved