Tuesday, February 6, 2007

LOOOOOONG DAY

Today was such a long day. The students were so hyper and could not focus on what we were doing. I sent 9 out of 18 home on red. That is the lowest. 5 on yellow, 3 on green, and 0 on blue. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Sheldon and I are celebrating Valentines Day this weekend since it is during the week. We are going to eat at the Macaroni Grill on Saturday night. Then on Sunday, we are going to go get a couples massage!!! We are going to Vanilla Day Spa. It will be so fun. I am so excited! I will let you know how it is!!!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved