Sunday, February 25, 2007

Itchy

I have been itching all over! I went to the Dr. today and they said I have Puppp. It is a pregnancy rash. He said that it goes away within the same trimester that it occurred. So I guess in 2 months, I will be rid of it. I think that I might have an allergic reaction to the lotion that I have been using. I have stopped using it, so maybe that will help.
Sheldon had to work today. His boss said that they was all this work to do. Everyone came in and they were there for 2 hours. Sheldon only had enough stuff to do for 15 minutes. I think it was stupid for his boss to call everyone in on a Sunday to work.
Tomorrow I start at the middle school. It will be a real shock after being in Kindergarten.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey jb. brandon once told me that sarna was the best over the counter lotion for itches. actually, sometimes they keep it behind the counter. this is of course if your obgyn didn't give you anything by prescription.
-cc

does mean we can call you "scratchy" for the next 2 months? hehe



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved