Sunday, January 31, 2010

Trip to TN- Day 5 continued

Brent's mom passed away on Friday. We went to the visitation tonight and brought Ryne home with us. We wanted to get a few pictures of the boys all dressed up. They looked so cute. When Ryne saw Max at the funeral home, he ran up to him and they just hugged and hugged. It was so cute.







Sheldon and I stopped and got them a hamburger on the way home. It was so fun to have 3 car seats in the car. They just giggled and talked all the way home.


They watched Elmo and wore Grandpa's t-shirts.



They sat in Nana's lap and hugged and hugged. We are going to be so sad to leave our cousin.


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved