Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little Travelers

My boys are turning into little travelers. I was driving yesterday and started counting up the trips, states, and plane rides that each of them have been on.

Max has been to 11 states.
TN, GA, AL, FL, WY, CO, OK, KS, TX, AR, LA

He has flown on an airplane 7 times.

He has been on 8 car trips that were 8 hours or more in length.


Crocker has been to 7 states.
TN. WY, KS, OK, TX, LA, AR

He has flown on an airplane 2 times.

He has been on 4 car trips that were 8 hours or more in length.

I am so glad that they are able to experience the USA. They are good little travelers and make the trips much more fun.




2 comments:

other gpa said...

future truck drivers LOL

other gpa said...

you might want to think of something other than show me your teeth... he is getting quite a snarl >LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved