Friday, January 29, 2010

Trip to TN- Day 3

The winter storm hit this morning. It started sleeting and then turned to snow. Max and Grandpa found a sled in the garage and started playing. Max LOVED being pulled around in the sled or boat as he calls it.






Crocker and I stayed in where it was warm. He had treatments and played with baby Elmo.



The kids took naps and we ate chili for dinner. Max followed up his dinner with ice cream.


After dinner, Granny came by. She came last night and was not able to play with Crocker. Her bff (Max) did not want her to have anything to do with Crocker. Tonight she brought him a book, so he was busy while she held the baby.


We found some old glasses and popped the lenses out of them. Max wore them around all night.




Sheldon went to see The Book of Eli. When he got back, Max did the wheel barrow.




Then, it was time for bed. Crocker fell asleep with his Grandpa.



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved