Friday, January 29, 2010

Trip to TN- Day 1

We have been planning a trip to TN for about a month. Sheldon could not come at Christmas time and we were wanting to have Crocker christened. We planned this trip and then a winter storm was heading to TN. Sheldon was in Shreveport, LA working, so on Wednesday I packed up the boys and headed to LA. We decided that we would leave a day early to beat the weather. We spent the night in Shreveport and left Thursday morning for TN.


Corny was so glad that he got to come on the trip.


Max did some playing.




He also did a little sleeping. He had to have an outfit change because he threw up all over himself. That was NOT fun to clean up and then smell for 4 more hours.





It was an okay trip. The boys did great, minus the blowing of chunks from Max. It took us about 6 hours to make it to Shreveport.

Sheldon called ahead and made us hotel reservations. I was able to drive right in and get the room key. We went in and Max had a snack.



Crocker took a little nap.



I had to sneak this little guy in inside of a duffel bag.


Sheldon got off work and we went to eat dinner. Then we came back and got ready for bed. Max slept on the couch.


Crocker slept in the closet with his mobile and humidifier.





1 comment:

other gpa said...

must have been the mohawk that kept pcorn active LOL. sorry to hear about Maxes chunks but I used to get carsick all of the time



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved