Sunday, January 31, 2010

Trip to TN- Day 5 Crocker's Christening

The main purpose of our trip to TN was to have Crocker christened. Our family friend and preacher christened me when I was a baby and also Max. He married Sheldon and I. It was really important for him to christen Crocker as well. Church was cancelled today due to snow and ice, so we packed up the kids and drove to his house.

We took a few pictures before we left.


Ryne wanted in on one too. He was standing on the sidelines telling Max to say cheese.


We drove to Dr. Joe's house and I got Crocker dressed. He wore the same gown that Max wore.





Then, we went into the parlor. It once was a Confederate hospital room.







Crocker was so happy and grinned the whole time.




Then we went to lunch.



3 comments:

other gpa said...

That grin is the Spirit of the Lord upon him, and Dr. Joe is such a blessed man also..

Kate said...

How perfect! Blessings to you!

Max said...

Thank you for sharing all this. Wish we could have been there. G-ma & Gpa



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved