Sunday, January 24, 2010

Long Week

We have had a LONG week here in TX. Sheldon has been out of town since Sunday. He is coming home today! Thank goodness!!!

Since he has been gone, here is a run down of what we have been up to:

Max went to school 2 days.
I got a stomach virus.
We made a trip to the Urgent Care with Max. He has a sinus infection.
We made a trip to the Urgent Care with Crocker. He has broncholitis.
Max played in his poop one day during nap time.
Crocker has a little bug. He has thrown up about 10 times in 24 hours.
Max was so naughty at the Urgent Care with Crocker that the doctor recommended a parenting book to me.

Whew! That is not including countless books read, movies, blocks, cars, trips to the store, Sonic (love the diet coke lol).

I am so thankful that Sheldon is on his way home. I seriously do not know how single moms do it. I could not imagine trying to take care of my boys and work a full time job also.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a wonderful job!! You are a wonderful Mommy!!!!!

I love you,

Mama



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved