Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jump Up

We bought Crocker a jumper yesterday. We bought just a plain jane one with no frills. We got it home and opened it. It had food stains on the tray and the part that goes on the door was ragged. I was so mad. We loaded up the kids and made the drive across town. Doesn't Max look happy lol.


We got there and told the manager and he told us to go and get another one. He kept saying how sorry he was. The only one they had left in the store was a much nicer one than we had bought. He let us have it at no extra charge. I was shocked. We brought it home and Sheldon put it together. Crocker is a little too little for it, but he was jabbering away in it and kicking his legs.









1 comment:

kindly old man said...

If you could put M&M's and ice cream on the tray in front of Crocker, Popcorn could keep getting up their to eat, pushing Crocker down to bounce...LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved