Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trip to TN- Day 4 Happy Birthday Ryne!!!

Sheldon and my dad went to the weekly Saturday breakfast this morning. My mom and I stayed home with the babies and played. When Sheldon got back, he drove us to Granny's house.


Granny had saved balloons for Max to play with. He loved jumping on them.







Brandon and Max played around.



Brent, Ryne, and Kimberly came over. Today was Ryne's 2nd birthday. He had a Mickey Mouse party. My dad bought them Mickey outfits to wear.






Crocker was festive as well.



Ryne loved the glasses also.



We ate pizza and then Ryne opened his presents.



Max waited patiently.





Then, we ate cake and ice cream.







Max and Ryne slept in the bed together and played flashlights with Grandpa before bed.


We turned out the lights and left the room. We heard giggling and playing for about an hour.


While the boys slept, we played Tripoly. It is a really fun card game.


My mom is the slowest dealer ever.



Popcorn joined in too.


Sheldon and I playing cards. Love the face babe.




2 comments:

Max said...

NICE TEETH, SHELDON!!!

Great pix. Looks like a really good time. Gma

other gpa said...

I believe that to be a good wife you need to learn to deal slow,, have you ever played with g'ma, I have to shave between hands. LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved