Saturday, January 9, 2010

2 years 3 months

Max will be 2 years and 3 months old tomorrow.

He has started eating cereal with milk for breakfast. The 1st day I gave it to him, he ate it all and then turned the bowl up to drink the milk. Needless to say, milk was everywhere.
He can take off all his clothes. Usually when he wakes up from a nap, he is naked.
He is not napping everyday. He will take a nap 3-4 days a week. He always lays down and has a rest time though.
He loves going to the play place at the gym. Sheldon takes him when he goes to work out and Max comes home so tired.
He really loves his school. He comes home talking about his friends.
He is still a picky eater and does not eat much. He still does not eat much meat either.
He loves the Ice Age movies. He loves to watch the dinosaurs in it. (even though there is not any dinosaurs in it at all)
He is always asking to ride in the truck. He loves going places with Sheldon and riding in his truck.
He still sleeps 12 hours a night. When he takes a nap, he sleeps 3-4 hours usually.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved