Saturday, January 2, 2010

3 Months Old

Crocker turns 3 months old today.


I was interrupting his nap.
He weighs 12.8 pounds.
He is about 22 inches long.
He is sleeping 7pm-7am without getting up to eat.
He cat naps in the morning, takes a 2-3 hour afternoon nap, and takes a cat nap before bed.
He is still sleeping in his car seat for a nap and bedtime.
He smiles all the time and is a very happy baby.
He has started jabbering non stop.
He loves to stand on his legs.
He is eating 4-5 ounces every 3-4 hours during the day.
He is still wearing 0-3 month old clothes and they are still big on him.




2 comments:

kindly old man said...

Crocker looks like he got up for Max's 4:30 party and is ready to take him a little nap!

Anonymous said...

Crocker looks so cute!! He is such a sweet little boy!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved