Friday, January 29, 2010

Trip to TN- Day 2

We got up and Sheldon had to go into the office for a few hours. He came back to get us and we left around 10 am.




Popcorn was not able to get very settled in the car and was all over the place.




Max got to watch 2 movies.


We made in to TN Thursday night around 6pm. It took 8 hours to drive the rest of the way.



Max was greeted by 4 balloons, Sprite, and M&M's. He was in heaven.



We talked and ate dinner. Then Crocker needed a little snooze.




2 comments:

Kate said...

Glad you guys made it ahead of the weather! Wish we could be there for Crocker's big day on Sunday! We'll be thinking of you!

other gpa said...

Just like the Kindly ole man to have M&m's, good man!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved