Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Little Baby

When we found out I was pregnant last year, everyone told me to expect the worst. Max was such a good and happy baby and we were expecting Crocker to be a little terror.
We have been so blessed by him. He is the happiest baby and smiles all the time. The only time he cries is if he is really hungry, having a baby (only sometimes), or if Max is messing with him. He is so laid back.
This morning, I got him dressed and he was so happy. He was smiling and talking up a storm.







No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved