Monday, February 1, 2010

Trip to TN- Day 6

Not much went on today. Mom and I went to get pedicures. Sheldon kept Max, Crocker, and Ryne. He brought them to Stride Rite and Max got new sandals for summer. We all went to lunch and then my parents went to Mrs. Bettye's funeral. I brought the 3 boys home for a nap and Sheldon went to the eye doctor. He is going to try contacts. My best friend from high school came over and I did not even get a picture. :( Then, Sheldon and I loaded up the car to take Ryne to his parents after the funeral. I am washing clothes and packing suitcases. We leave to go home tomorrow. We have had a great visit and I will be sad to leave.

Crocker and Grandpa working


I made lasagna for dinner. Max helped Grandpa set the table.


After dinner, he got a little chocolate ice cream.






No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved