Friday, February 26, 2010

Rough Night

One little cutie slept good.



The other little cutie did not.


Crocker slept the 1st night in his bed. We had to take him out of his car seat and buy another one today. He got up at 11:30 pm, 2:30am, 4:30am, and 7:30 am. Sheldon and I let him fuss and cry until 4:30 and then I fed him.
It was a L O N G night and I hope tonight is better. He will not be going back in his car seat. I told Sheldon that we made it through 1 night and it can only get better.





2 comments:

Granny said...

Precious pictures!!

other gpa said...

I believe that Max has relaxed down to a science.. great pic



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved