Thursday, February 4, 2010

Trip to TN- Day 7

We got up at 4:30am to get ready to go. I finished packing and Sheldon loaded the car. We got the boys up and my dad cooked a big breakfast. I got Max up and told him we had to get dressed to go home and he was NOT happy. He cried and cried. He would not put on his clothes either. It was a mess. He finally calmed down and we ate breakfast.



Crocker had a treatment and we said our goodbyes.


We hit the road and went to Shreveport. Max was a little bored in the car. lol





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved