Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cake for Supper

Max woke up yesterday talking about cake. I got down the mix and we made a carrot cake. We were going to have cake for supper. He talked about it on and off all day. We got busy and were out running errands. We stopped to eat at Panera Bread. He missed the cake for supper.
This morning I was feeding Crocker and Max was sneaking in and out of the kitchen. I finally was able to go in the kitchen and see what he was doing.

He had lifted up the saran wrap on the cake and was licking the frosting. ha



I am happy to report that after church and lunch, Max had cake.





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved