Monday, February 15, 2010

Miracles

This morning, Max and I got locked in his room. I about had a heart attack. Sheldon was at work, Crocker was in his room, and we had no way out. I tried to pull the door open, juggle the handle, and pry it open. I thought about breaking the window, but it has hurricane blinds on it. I looked for anything to use to take the door apart. I laughed later about this one. I mean he is a 2 year old. It's not like we keep power tools in there. Finally, I said a prayer to help me get us out of the room. I tried the door again and I pulled the locked door open without hardly even trying. I am seriously so thankful that my prayers were answered.




3 comments:

Nana said...

The Lord was watching out for you and the boys!! God is truly so good!!

Love you all,

Nana

Max said...

Glad it turned out good!!! God is GOOD, ALL the time! Gma

other gpa said...

It is amazing how quick the Lord answers, very glad all worked out and you all are safe..



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved