Thursday, February 4, 2010

4 Months

My little baby is now 4 months old. I am a few days late, but he was 4 months old on February 2.

*He is sleeping 12 hours a night. He takes a 1-2 hour morning nap, a 2-3 hour afternoon nap, and a 30 night nap. He is a good sleeper.
*He is back to drinking 6 oz bottles. He eats about 30 ounces a day.
*He has tried cereal and was not a fan. We will be visiting it again soon.
*He rolls onto his side, but not all the way over.
*He has started playing more with toys.
*He weighs about 14 pounds. I will know for sure on Tuesday.
*He is really happy and grins all the time.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!! I love the way he just grins and talks to you when you hold him:)

I love you,

Nana



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved