Thursday, August 2, 2012

Eli turned 6 months old on July 25. Better late than never for getting his post up.
He has started crawling/scooting around.
He is eating 2 meals a day. His meals are a fruit or vegetable and maybe oatmeal.
He is drinking 5 bottles a day and is drinking about 32 ounces a day.
He is still sleeping 13 hours a night. He goes to bed around 6pm and is up for the day at 7am.
He takes 2 catnaps mid morning and late afternoon and a solid 3 hour nap after lunch.
He is really playing with toys and interacting more with his brothers.


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved