Saturday, August 11, 2012

I am happy to announce that I am now a...


 

      A couple of months ago, I found myself purchasing a starter kit. There were a few bags I was wanting needing, so I took the plunge and signed up. I never dreamed that I would actually sell anything. I thought I would just buy the bags and call it good. 
      A week or so after I received my kit, I decided I would at least try and sell $99 worth of merchandise. Then we would not be out any money and I would still have all my cute new bags. Well, so far I have had a few catalog and home parties and I have well surpassed my $99 goal.
       I have been super proud of myself because I am not a sales person. I really think that these products sell themselves. The merchandise is so versatile and super cute. I have been so blessed to have a new venture that is fun and also rewarding. Most importantly, Thirty One (taken from Proverbs 31) a faith-based company. I really would not want to be associated with anything that I did not believe in and support.
      I am really excited and looking forward to being with Thirty-One! If you do not already have a personal Thirty-one consultant, head over to my site and take a look! There is a lot of super super cute merchandise. And if any of you are also looking for a fun way to make extra money, go to my website and there is a tab at the top that says "Join My Team." :) Email me with any questions!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved