Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our Weekend

We had a pretty low key weekend. Sheldon had to work, so the boys and I just hung around home. Saturday, the boys played downstairs while I organized and cleaned.

Photobucket

 I am weeding out toys and rearranging toy storage in the playroom.  I didn't get the other set of shelves in the picture, but trust me they look just as bad!

Photobucket Photobucket

 Sunday, we went to church. There is nothing that thrills me more than my boys in matching outfits or at least shirts. I think it is so so cute!

Photobucket
When we got home from church Eli barely finished his bottle before he was sound asleep.

Photobucket

 Church days just wear him and apparently me out. After naps, the boys started building. They love love building with their Trio blocks.

Photobucket Photobucket
They love the regular set and we recently bought them a dinosaur set. It has been a big hit too.

Photobucket

Max also got his 1st set of big boy Legos and he loves them. He is really good at looking at the book and putting them together.

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved