Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School Party

Sunday night, we had a back to school party for the boys. I made a few decorations and we had their favorite food for supper.

 Sheldon made pancakes (Max's favorite) and I cooked bacon (Crocker's favorite).

 I used paper sacks and sewed them together to make a banner. I just used a marker to write School Days on it.

 Photobucket

 I used craft supplies we had on hand and filled up vases for the centerpiece.

Photobucket

I wanted a cute little napkin, so we had yellow napkins already. I just made a ruler design on them.

Photobucket

We had a good dinner and talked about the new school year. The boys were excited for school the next day!

1 comment:

Gma said...

Jennie you are so creative. Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved