Saturday, August 4, 2012

Settling Back In

We got home from an almost 2 week TN trip last Sunday. I was able to get us all unpacked within just a few hours. The rest of the day was spent doing laundry and going to the grocery store. We have had a week of adjusting to being home and hanging out with dad.
We also had a couple of play dates with friends this week. The boys were more than thrilled about it and had been missing their friends. We invited two of our girlfriend's over one night for dinner and playing. After playing, they took a Popsicle break on our front steps. I think that was their favorite part.

Photobucket Photobucket
Then, a few days later the boys were invited to their house for snacks and a movie.

Photobucket Photobucket
You can obviously tell they are good friends of our family because I took Spider man and Batman over without a second thought.

On a separate day, Max had a friend over. Max and his little friend will both start pre-k in the fall. Their birthdays are 1 day apart!


Photobucket Photobucket


I had to call Sheldon and laugh because the boys were playing so so differently than when the girls were over. When the girls were over, the downstairs was quiet and there was a lot of playing house going on. When it was all boys, there was wrestling, yelling, and lots of shooting monsters.



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved