Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Early Mornings



  One of the many benefits of having a dad that works from home is doing a little early morning hunting. Sheldon and Max got up about 5:30 and left at 6 am to go set up for coyote hunting.
  They didn't get anything, but they had a great time and Max loved spending time with his daddy.


Photobucket Photobucket    

    Someone was a little less than thrilled this morning when he woke up and found out that his daddy and Max were gone. He couldn't wait for them to get home! You can see he snuck into the picture of Max and Sheldon after they got home.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

other gpa said...

coyote rambo's



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved