Monday, April 30, 2007

Vacation Day 5

Today was our last day at the theme parks. We went to Epcot.




They had a flower festival going on while we were there. All of the flower attractions were beautiful.



Our favorite ride at Epcot was Soarin. It was a hangliding adventure. You sit in seats with you feet dangling. A screen comes out and circles around you. You glide all over America. It was really cool.

We ate at the Biergarten. It was German cuisine. Sheldon really loved the food. I am a much pickier eater, so it was not so great. I really liked the atmosphere.




While the rides and shows were fun at all the parks, we really liked the fireworks shows best. They had one every night. We began to look forward to them. Here is Sheldon anxiously awaiting the fireworks at Epcot.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two had an awesome time!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved