Monday, April 30, 2007

Vacation Day 4

Today was the big day at the Animal Kingdom. I was really excited about this too because this was the only park I had not been to.
The first thing we did was go on a safari. We got in big jeeps and the tour guide drove us all around the animals. We saw alligators, elephants, lions, cheetahs, zebras, and many more animals. It was neat because the animals were not in cages. They were just milling around. Also on the tour we saw an upside down tree. The roots were up in the air.

The big attraction at this park is the animal tree. It has hundreds of animals carved into it.

The park has a river running through it. They use it to transport the characters around by boat.
The parks also have 3-d shows. These are really cool because if they mention a scent, you will smell it. It they are using water, you will feel it in the audience. Here we are in A Bug's Life.

Sheldon's favorite ride at this park was Expedition Everest.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved