Sunday, April 29, 2007

Vacation Day 2

Today we went to the Magic Kingdom. It was so magical. haha.

We got there in just enough time to see the train with the characters arrive to open the park. They sang a song and threw out magic dust. Then the park opened.

Sheldon was able to ride all of the rides. I had to sit some out because of the baby.

I was able to ride all of the slow rides. Here we are on It's a Small World. At least I liked it. :)

We were able to stay for the afternoon parade. I thought it was cool that they had a high school marching band start the parade. It was fun seeing all of the characters and hearing the music.


We left the park after the parade. We went back to the hotel to got ready for our dinner reservation. We went to Wolfgang Puck's Cafe. It was so good.

Then, we went back to the park for the nighttime parade. It is Spectromagic. It was really cool seeing all of the floats lit up.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE, LOVE , LOVE sheldon's face on the small world ride!!!I can't wait to see pictures of day 3 and 4!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved