Monday, April 30, 2007

Back to Work

Yesterday, we went to The Lady and Sons. Mark really seemed to like it. Sheldon was thrilled that they had fried chicken. I told him that I would make him some when we got home. Then, I remembered that we packed our cookbooks and dishes. Darn. haha


Today, I had to go and get my grades from student teaching. I passed. YAY! Sheldon had to go to back to work after 2 weeks off. He had to go for PT. Luckily, they let them come home after. This gave him and Mark a chance to go and play golf. I laid out at the pool, watched TV, cleaned the kitchen, and then Popcorn and I took a nap. Tomorrow Mark is leaving really early in the morning. I am glad that he had a chance to come an visit with Sheldon before he leaves. They have had a great time. Well, minus moving all of our furniture into storage.
I have an appointment tomorrow at the OB. Pray that the baby is still healthy and everything is okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this ;may not reach you but you don't know how much fun I had, and how much I appreciated the hospitality you both extended to me. It will be a time in my life that I will treasure forever. ps I still have my hat from the Crab Shack, I really enjoyed that also...



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved