Monday, April 30, 2007

Vacation Day 3 cont...

As I mentioned earlier, Sheldon did the Richard Petty Driving Experience. He drove a Nascar car for 30 laps at the Indy 200 Speedway. It was a great experience. You go there and they give you a suit. Then, you go and ride along the track in a van while the instructors tell you about the program.
Then, the instructors tell you about the cars and tell what each button does. you put on the helmet and then you are off. You drive 3 car lengths behind the instructor. They help to regulate your speed. Sheldon's top speed was 128.6 mph. Sheldon raced in the yellow Kellogg's car. He had the time of his life!!!









No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved