Friday, April 6, 2007

Karen and Kaye in Savannah Day 4

This is a little late, but oh well. On the last day of the trip, we went to the PX. They had a great time picking out Army T-shirts for the 8 members of the family that could not come. We went to eat dinner at the olive Garden. Then, we went to the Bass Pro Shop. Sheldon wanted to look around. While he was looking, everyone else picked out some crocs. We came out of the store and this is what we saw.



Granny Kaye wants one for when she gets her new house. Then, she can ride through the woods to see "M".

Well, Mama and Granny Kaye are back in TN. We had such a fun time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a fun time, too! I miss all of you so much! Thanks for all you did for us and for showing us around. We enjoyed our trip. The best part was spending time with all of you!!!!!!!!!! I love each one of you so much!!!!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved