Saturday, April 21, 2007

5 years of hard work...

I am done with school! YAY!!! I am finally a full fledged teacher. I am so glad that I was able to student teach. I have learned so much. Yesterday was my last day at Mercer. It was a fun day. It was also a half day, so that was good. My homeroom decided that they wanted to treat me to lunch. So, they took up a collection and presented me with an envelope full of change. This really touched me. Most of these students are low SES. They are on free or reduced lunch, but they gave what change they had so I could go out to lunch.



The teacher gave me a pen and paper set to sit on my desk.




Sheldon took Popcorn to the vet yesterday. He weighs 5.7 pounds. He had to get 3 shots, so he came home not feeling good. He also has a yeast infection in his ears. Poor Popcorn.


Yesterday, we dropped Popcorn off at the sitters. He will stay there until Thursday when we get back.





Sheldon is taking the car to get the oil changed and then we are leaving. Disney here we come!!!


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved