Sunday, April 29, 2007

Vacation Day 1

We drove down to Orlando. On the way to Disney, we decided to stop at Sea World. We heard that it was free for military, so we decided to try it out. We got there and showed out ID's and we were in. We only paid $10 and that was for parking.

We got there in just enough time to see the Shamu show. We had to sit on the 7th row. If you have been to Sea World, you will know that this is a mistake. I should have remembered this because I have been to Sea World, but I forgot. The whales come out and do stunts. Then, Shamu comes out and splashes water all over the audience. She goes around and splashes water with her tail. We got SOAKED!!! It was fun though. After Shamu, we walked around for awhile to dry off. Then, we left to go find our resort.

Our resort was really hard to find, but eventually we found it. The upgraded our room for free. YAY! We got a 1 bedroom suite. It had a fully furnished kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, washer and dryer, and a bedroom. It was really nice.
Our dinner reservations were at the Ohana. It was at the Polynesian resort. It was a fun experience. They bring you all of the food they cook and you just eat what you want. They had 2 appetizers, 4 meats, salad, and potatoes. We were stuffed.



While we were eating, they had a show. This lady from Hawaii sang. They she taught the hula. It was fun learning.





When we left the restaurant, we went to the gift shop. Sheldon found an outfit that he wanted, but I would not let him get it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, the outfit looks great on him! Brings out his personality! haha!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved