Monday, April 2, 2007

Karen and Kaye come to GA Day 3

Today, we slept in. I went to pick them up at 9. We ate breakfast and then set out for a day of shopping. We went to Merle Norman to look around. They had a lot of cute Vera Bradley purses. Then, we went to the mall. My mom bought me some maternity clothes. Now, I actually have things to wear that fit. We met Sheldon for lunch at the food court. My mom wanted to go to Coldwater Creek. She found some clothes there. Then, we came home to take a nap. Sheldon got off and we went to eat super at Outback. It was good.
Tomorrow, we are going to buy things for Sheldon's Iraq box. It will be fun. He has to the box and his scooter to work tomorrow at lunch so they can load them up.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All this eating out. I thought you got dishes, and pots and pans..where's the home cooked meal? I guess mama getting clothes at coldwater creek slipped her mind. Sounds like everyone is having agood time.The pictures are great.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved