Sunday, April 1, 2007

Karen and Kaye in Savannah Day 2

We got up at 6:30 today. We met my mom and aunt at their hotel and ate breakfast. Then, we went to stand in line for Paula Deen's restaurant. We got there at 8:30. The line was just a little long.

By 11, the line was all the way down the street. The people that got to the hostess then had to come back at 5 for supper.



The hostess came out at 9:45 and we made out reservation for 11. Then, we went shopping around for a little while. My mom bought "M" a little shirt that says Savannah, GA.


Sheldon got bored in line, so here is how he passed the time.


We went back to the restaurant and ate lunch. It was so good. On Sundays, they ave buffet style only. There was fried and baked chicken, beef stew, mashed potatoes, corn, and much more stuff.

Here is what Mama ate for lunch. She was saving room for dessert.


APRIL FOOL'S!!!!! Second Plate.

Here is her dessert.



Now, we are resting. Later, we will go to the beach and walk around Tybee Island.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the snacker is just eating a little of what's good for her and a LOT OF what's not. But hey, its her vacation!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved