Saturday, April 14, 2007

Updates

Here are a few updates on the Hoesli family.
I have been really sick with a deep cough and congestion. I have been on the medicine for a week and I am feeling a little better. I am still coughing, but not as bad. I am done teaching on April 20. Only 5 more days to go!!!
Sheldon is leaving for Iraq during the first week of May. We are trying to pack up our house and get everything in storage. It is an undertaking.
We are going to Disney World from April 21-26. YAY!!! The Animal resort was booked by the time we bought our tickets. Now, we are staying at the Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. It should be really fun.
That's all that is really going on. Tonight we are going out with some friends. Love you All.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved